Is this the new 'Fish and Chips'?
- Seacuterie Think Charcuterie but use seafood instead of red meat!
- Celery Juice loved by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and said to cleanse the body whilst also helping weight loss sales of organic celery are up 30%!
- Grains Shoppers are rejecting meats in favour of grains for their proteins. Sales of quinoa, bulgar wheat and chickpeas are up 30%
- Seaganism A Vegan type diet containing sustainable seafoods such as Kelp, Algae and Samphire. Searches for Aonori Seaweed are up 127% this year alone!
- Sales of reusable water bottles are said to be leading the sales patterns for 2019 by the likes of John Lewis.
This survey shows a clear move towards 'mindful shopping' where consumers are also seeing the benefits of buying sustainably.
Consumers also stated that coffee stops were reducing as they moved away from single use plastic coffee cups and tried to get their shopping habits in line.
FOSH Ltd offer a full range of reusable water bottles and coffee cups, to find out more about the range click here